During LuganoPhotoDays it is possible to have a portfolio review.
Who will be there?
- Daria Bonera, photo editor of “Touring” National Geographic Traveler (Italy)
- Reza Khatir, photographer, photo editor of “Ticino 7” (Switzerland), teacher at SUPSI and CISA
- Diego Orlando, photo editor of “Burn Magazine” (USA)
- Chiara Spat, photo editor of “Grazia” (Italy)
Sunday October 13, 2013 from 2 PM to 6:30 PM. Except Diego Orlando’s portfolio review that will be Thursday October 17, 2013, from 2 PM to 6:30 PM.
Portfolio reviews will be at Il Ciani.
A session lasts 25 minutes.
How much does it cost?
- 1 session costs CHF 45. –
- 2 sessions costs CHF 80.-
- 3 sessions costs CHF 110.-
- 4 sessions costs CHF 125.-
How to present your work
- iPad or computer, you should be able to see the files also one by one, without a fixed pre-setpresentation (ie video slideshow).
- important: If you use an online portfolio you have to bring their own independently of internet connection, even though it may be available, LuganoPhotoDays assumes no responsibility for the failed connection
- self-produced / self-published books
- prints work better if the job is done on film, it’s suggested to put them in a book with the plastic pages (so you browse easily).
What you have to show
If the participant is already an intermediate / advanced photographer, we recommend you to bring the work divided into stories.
Maximum two stories, with a selection of at least 20/30 photos each.
It can be helpful to have ready a tight editing and a larger one (the reader can then choose to watch more material and researched).